FJ60 ARB Bumper Fog Lamp Fabrication (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have been looking for some fog lamp options for my FJ60 ARB bumper and the 2 options I could find were the Slee inserts and the ones direct from ARB for other series bumpers. I did some searching and couldn't find anyone that had installed any of those options (or fabricated ones) for these ARB bumpers. Long story short, I built a set that might grab the interest of other on here. Started with CNC cut outer ring and used 4" muffler pipe for the inner tube of the light inserts. The ID of the tube is +/- 9.875", so the selection of lights is limited. Found this set of yellow fog lamps on amazon that are 3-1/2" OD. We will see how they are, for $40, its worth a test run. I used a 4-1/8" hole saw to cut the initial holes in the bumper, then used a 4" flap disc to make it a slight oval on the sides. 1/4" stainless fasteners were used - I will probably try to find some type of black hardware or have these painted/powder coated. Any questions, fire away.

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Great idea! i was looking for a way to install some fog lights in my ARB. looks like it will hold up well and low enough to actually help on the road.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom