FJ60 ARB Bullbar FS Washington State (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Moved into an 80 series. I have a ARB winch mount Bullbar for a 60/62. It is in VGC. No scratches no dings. I would like to get $450 OBO. Located on the wet side of Washington. Not into shipping it. Would trade for 80 series ARB winch bar.

Thanks

No pictures as Ithink you know what they look like.

Any idea what the shipping cost would be to Medford, OR? What if you put it on the cargo hull of a Greyhound bus? (they do that sort of thing sometimes..but the ARB might be too big). thanks, I'm really interested.

Derek

If no local interest I will check with FedEx ground as they have provided low rates for bulky items in the past. What is the zip code in Medford and can it be delivered to a business address?

2nd in line??

Well, if you're checking on shipping costs, could you see what the price of shipping to 80027 would be? If shipping wouldn't kill me, and others fall through - this could be gooooood....

thanks.
Cardinal 87FJ60

PM'd you...

-dogboy- '87 FJ60

Sold pending payment

Sold pending payment. I still have other email in PM if sale falls through and will contact in order recieved. Thanks to all who replied.

Now looking to buy an 80 series bar

Still for sale

Wife said no so buyer backed out. Bar still for sale. Looking into shipping prices for those interested.

40 forfun

Hi I am up in Northern BC.

I am interested, But like many others don't know if shipping would kill it.

I may have some connections from Vancouver to Smithers BC.

But it would be getting it to Vancouver.

Can you check a shipping cost?

Is it a low or upright type?

Thanks Darryl

also your pm box is full

So where do we stand. For sale or Sold? I'm in Montana and can pick it up. What's the cost?

did this get sold?

wondering if this ever sold??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom