For Sale FJ60 and Fj62 Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have lots of parts that will fit an FJ60 or FJ 62 for sale. These are parts that I got when I was working on my 62 and do not need. I figure that they are better off going on someone elses project than sitting around. All of these parts are in good shape with no rust or major dents. I would be happy to send pics of any part. The followin list hits the highlights but isn't all of what I have. Just let me know what you need.

Fornt and rear Drivers side doors complete
Front and Rear Passenger side doors Complete
Rear tail gate
Rear lift gate
Front Passenger fender
Head rests
Intake manifold
steering wheel
Side view mirrors
Rear view mirror
Engine compartment wiring harness
Starter
Alternator

Much more, just let me know what you need and I will see if I have it.

Grey window cranks and the grey plastic dash piece that is just to the right of the steering wheel about 2x2 with a switch bezel inside of it. shipped to 52314

I am looking for a rear licence plate light assembly on the tail gate .. I have a 86 hj60 .. I would think that one from a fj60 would work but can exchange pictures.

HI, Pics of passengers fender and price. Thanks, Mike

Intake manifold - $20 ?

How are the doors in terms of rust? I need a full set if you are located anywhere close to Kentucky.

Thanks

Wow. I will try to do this in order. And I will Post pics this evening.
I am in Chattanooga TN.
All interior pieces are brown.
Pretty sure I have the License Plate assembly.
Passenger Fender is in great shape. I will take $200 plus shipping.
Intake manifold $75
Doors are in great shape, no rust. $1000 for all 4 plus shipping or you can pick up.
The side view mirrors are off a FJ60

Thanks and let me know if anyone has more questions.
DJ
You can also text me at 423-605-7421

Pictures of parts

Here are som pics of the parts that I have. They are dirty because I didn't have time to clean them up but all of the body parts are rust free.

IMGP3081.jpg

IMGP3083.jpg

how is the drivers side fender? Should be able to post three pictures at a time or just add in another reply. Live in Knoxville, so I could pick it up.

door handle

I need the left front exterior door handle assembly and two interior window crank handles if you decide to part out the doors.

If you have them left...

I'm about to do a resto on my '88 and need a solid LH front fender and LH door shell. Do still have either of these?

Thanks in advance..

I think you have 2 other people interested in the drivers front door. Put me in line if that doesn't work out. Price?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom