Wanted FJ60 Accelerator Pump Discharge Weight for Aisan carb (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for an "accelerator pump discharge weight" for my FJ60 Aisan 2 bbl carb. Rebuilding the carb in my new-to-me and previously-not-running FJ60 and it was missing the piece. Does anyone have one from an old junk carb laying around, or leftover from a carb swap? Or, an entire carb core? See this post, too: FJ60 carburetor rebuild...missing Pump Stopper and Spring The part in questions looks like this:
attachment.php

@pinkiedog64 Any luck finding this? Found out the one we had is missing one too. Not sure why but is a 74 fj40 1.5f Aidan @ridgeracer
Still need one? I lost mine and was able to make a new one out of a aluminum rod. After I got my carb assembled and installed with the home made discharge weight, I found my original one. I pulled the dimensions of the OG plunger and can get them to you if you would like.

Wow @tpromano, that would be huge! do you have a set of calipers to measure? much appreciated, my cell is 816.820.4035 if needed. i can have a few lathed if anyone needs. cheers -Max Also just for future peoples sanity the part number is 21575-33011 for the discharge weight. i have tried buying from multiple sites like toyotapartsoverstock.com megazip and others. For my experience, they take your $$ and then refund a few weeks later when they realize it's discontinued.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom