FJ60/62 Rear Bumper Kits (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No specific time frame needed on the quarter panel protection. Just want it when you have it available.

Here are a few shots of what I did with your kit. First was "mocking up the tire carrier and the panel protection and the second was finished. I did bolt on for the panel and have been happy so far. Great kit great vendor would reccomend to EVERYONE!

IMG_1771.jpg

IMG_2155.jpg

Here are a few shots of what I did with your kit. First was "mocking up the tire carrier and the panel protection and the second was finished. I did bolt on for the panel and have been happy so far. Great kit great vendor would reccomend to EVERYONE!

:clap: I like it!

Can you post some mor pics of the rear quarter protection. Maybe an underneath shot of how you connect it on the front side near the wheel well

Here you go JFNALL, I made brackets like those used on bolt on rock sliders. I will be heading back to STL next week if your in that area you can meet me and check it out first hand.

IMG_6224.jpg

IMG_6223.jpg

Have you tested the strength of this design with a pretty good blow yet?

I have and I haven't. I have gone over some drop offs that have definetly tapped it hard but nothing that I would think have done serious body damage. I do however use it as a step a LOT. I'm designing a bracket that will hold on to the side arm and make a "shelf" so we can set out our camp kitchen nicely on the side and cook.
Pictures to come...

I have and I haven't. I have gone over some drop offs that have definetly tapped it hard but nothing that I would think have done serious body damage. I do however use it as a step a LOT. I'm designing a bracket that will hold on to the side arm and make a "shelf" so we can set out our camp kitchen nicely on the side and cook.
Pictures to come...

Can you take a pic of the corner where the quarter panel arm meets the bumper, and other of the whole setup?

I have an extra sitting in my garage if you want one. PM me and will work up a price. Is a kit so requires welding.
I am interesting and the fj60 rear bumper
Can you send me more info price options shipping
My sip 32216 tanks

Bought a bumper kit from you a couple of years back and feel obligated to share some feedback. I have no complaints about this setup and it has been awesome! Really like the look and design, along with how beefy it is. Planning to add on rear quarter protection soon. Here is a pic:

image-3504006582.jpg

image-3504006582.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom