FJ60/62 Rear Bumper Kits (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sweet bumpers

I just picked up a low mile fj60 , are these bumper kits still available? I clicked the link but it just opens the same page in new window. Im interested in getting one let me know. thanks

Mark is supposed to be designing some add-on quarter panel protection for his rear bumper, something that can work with what we already have gotten from him and mounted. We can stick it to the end of the bumper and bolt it to the frame. Any progress on that mark?
Jeff

:eek:

WANT.

Quarter panel protection and a tow setup would be badass.

For the longest time I've wanted a 4x4Labs dual pivot rear, but since I started doing some of my own fab work I've been wanting to design and fab my own from scratch.

Buuuuuuut your bumper is pretty badass Mark. I might have to drop the coin for one once the :princess: lets me spend money for a kit.

Been trying to figure out quarter protection, but hard to pull off with this design. Was actually thinking a stand alone slider type quarter protection. That make sense? Do you mean a receiver hitch when you say "tow setup"? Let me know.

Let me know when you are ready and will get something worked up for you. Nothing is more satisfying than seeing your own handy work bolted to the truck.

Mark

Do you mean a receiver hitch when you say "tow setup"? Let me know.

Yeah just like how you have yours built in your first post in the thread.

I've got a bunch of projects I need to finish (and two big ones to start) before I can do anything about bumpers. Keeping my fingers crossed that I can get a high enough paying job soon that'll let me finally make some legit progress on the 62.

Rear slider quarter protection would be as good as something tied to the bumper. Anything yet?

Here is one I just finished for a customer.
Made it into a single swing so that it would take a hi lift

ForumRunner_20130507_220700.jpg

Any progress on a bolt on or weld on rear quarter protection, not necessarily tied to the bumper, that is available?

Jeff

jfnall; Nothing yet. Have some connections for tube bending. Would that be an option you could live with?

jmstu76; For liability reasons, I am not including the hole for the receiver hitch. Tons have added it. That is far from impossible.

Bolt on without drilling would obviously be the easiest. Any drawings or ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom