FJ60/62 Rear Bumper Kits (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just thought I'd toss some pics of the bumper up for you from our trip to CM12...
bumper 2.jpg

bumper 3.jpg

bumper 1.jpg

Very happy with it. If I could justify spending the money on my 60, I'd probably be ordering another one right now...

Dan
bumper 1.jpg
bumper 2.jpg
bumper 3.jpg

so is it still $253 for the Single Swing out with tire carrier using hub with bearings? are you planing on ever offering a front bumper kit?

Fourrunner said:

Awesome rear bumper!!
How much for a dual swing out (tire/kerry can holder) with all the appropriate hardware shipped to 30080 (GA)?
They come in welded pieces correct? Or do they need to be fully assembled by the customer?
Thanks and awesome job
-Patrick

Wondering about the assembly like Robustbambi.
Is there a significant cost difference between the single swing-out and no swing-out?
Really just want the bumper for the hitch and added protection (will only be doing light wheeling with my rig, will be more for mtn biking, dog hauling) and the swing-out is not something I think I will need.

Thanks for the info... found it in the first post right after I posted. This will hopefully be on the short list of mods to happen to BeBe. Standard kit for you comes in pieces (shipped) and then buyer has to weld together, correct? Also, standard kit comes with two holes for swing-arms?

so i guess to be legal, the license plate being moved to a location on the bumper or swing arm needs to be lit in some fashion. lets see your lights added to the license plates and how did you do the wiring?

jeff

Fourrunner said:
I maintained the factory position of my license plate. My top left corner was a little covered, but not enough to worry about.

Interested in rear bumper with both swing outs, are you saying I do not need to relocate the license plate? Or do you offer a way to relocate the rear plate? How much shipped to 20148? Email me teamdonzi@glassmile.net

Fourrunner, I want a double kit with the works. I need the latches, spare tire kit, Jerry can holder... Shipping to Nebraska, 69341.

Awesome job on these! Interested in front winch bumper too.

PM sent, ThreeFJman. Appreciate the kind words as well. Has been a fun project.

I'm glad you're getting another opportunity to sell that last one you have in stock. Sorry for backing out but Luke's kit fit my needs better. Thank you for serving our Land Cruiser community, especially for our "older" rigs (even though my '60 is my newest cruiser LOL). :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom