FJ60/62 Rear Bumper Kits (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So is that four kits you have available right now? I want one bad, but i have to hold out till my December X-mas bonus.

So is that four kits you have available right now? I want one bad, but i have to hold out till my December X-mas bonus.

If you ever wanna see mine in person lemme know. I'm in Boulder for school right now, but I live in Lakewood.

welder?

Just wondering how much would it cost to have a welder put this thing all together?how much are peopple paying out there.

Down here in Monterey Bay, the shop I trust runs $100/hour. I don't know what you have up there, but San Jose has a lot more to offer, in terms of competition, than Monterey.

To put it together, i'd bank on about 8 hours of welding (very loose estimate) but you would definitely want them to have your truck as a template, because it's not as cut-and-dry as some bumpers out there. Frame differences, and stuff like that aren't always the same from cruiser to cruiser.

My opinion, save the money that you're thinking about spending on having someone else weld it, find a nice 220v welder (or make friends with someone that has one) on craigslist, practice and then do it yourself. That way you have a welder for other projects, and you get the pride of "Yeah I built that bumper" and have all your wheeling buddies go "nah man, you're just screwing with me"

Yes, the pictures I have don't show it well, but basically you get flat plate that is welded together. I will take new pics when I get the next sets cut. What Shotgun12321 said makes sense to me. The money you would spend on an off the shelf ready to bolt on bumper would nearly cover the cost of this kit plus a decent welder. Right now, there is a 220V Lincoln welder on my craigslist for $400. Might find someone willing to help you out as well. I would imagine that everyone knows someone with a welder or knows someone who knows someone with one.

Very interested in that last bumper kit. can you PM me a price to 80924

thanks

One of those three are going on my 60. just finished the frame ready to start reassembly as soon as the lockers I ordered on the 13th show up ARGGGHHHH. Bumper was a bit ahead of the horse but welding makes the shop warm so WTF.

Is there another kit available?

I would be interested in bumper kit. shipping 63703. pls send pm

mlanz

Are there any kits left? I would be interested in one. What would shipping be to 80314. Or if it is shipping from Rigby I could pick one up as well. I'm pretty close. Pm me if there are any. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom