FJ60/62 Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone know where I can purchase a NEW OEM center console for my FJ62 in grey? I've searched on SOR and Cool Cruisers but can't find one. Any leads...?

Thanks!

I looked in the EPC and I dosen't look like it's sold as a unit... You might have to buy the box and lid seperately.

I'd call C Dan (At American Toyota - Uber parts shaman) Cruiser Dan at American Toyota Phone is 1-800-432-6668 ext. 8

He'll know if it's available and what's the right application.

Unless you're dying to keep it totally stock why not upgrade to an aftermarket console? The stock console is pretty useless, too low for an elbow rest and too small to store anything. I bought a heep console for something like $60, looks stock, is great as an armrest, and holds about 4x as much stuff (plus it has real drink holders:D).

I installed a Tuffy console in my 60. I drove it for years with the stock one. wish I would have done the Tuffy sooner. I got the one with the slot for a radio which I installed a ham radio.

Darryl

I installed a Tuffy console in my 60. I drove it for years with the stock one. wish I would have done the Tuffy sooner.
Darryl

x1000 on the tuffy! Unless you are restoring and only stock will work... then i'd also check for sale or parting forums for someone upgrading to tuffy!

another cheaper option is the 30mm ammo can route. cheap, great height and tons more storage. (did i mention its 20$?!?) check the 50$ thread if you don't find it in search.

GL!

rob

okay, I'll play devil's advocate.

While the Tuffy is spacious & useful, I think I'm gonna stick w/stock console in the lifted rig. Spacious leads to 'wtf is it/thought I had it here somewhere'? With the increasing prevalence of mp3, there's very little need for cassette tape/ cds/cd changer.

It'll also be nice to not have to climb OVER the console to reach stuff in the front whilst camping out in the boondocks.

That said, I'm already having small regrets about pre-sellin the Tuffy to a buddy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom