Wanted Fj60, 62 or 80 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm looking to buy a new rig as soon as possible. Ive been looking at either a 60 or 80 series. No rust and no leaks. Good shape interior and exterior. I'm located in Salt Lake City.

I've an '84 FJ60 in rough shape and an '89 FJ62 in better shape, but needs motor. Get in touch if you're interested in either

I'm thinking of selling my 60 but I'm on the east coast until late August. Then I'm moving to Minneapolis area

No rust. Undercoated. New tires interior is clean - Around 196k. It does have a cracked windshield but I've been driving it.

It's in the shop right now. Rebuilding carb. Egr valve. New gaskets being installed. New hoses. Buncha minor things to get it running in tip top shape.

Logistics prolly tough though considering where you are

Just for reference....here it is

Wife can't drive it. Can't do stick though I could teach her. I really want an 80 though. Bought it cause I missed my 62 so much.
Landcruiser.jpg
Landcruiser1.jpg

I am putting my 93 fzj80 up for sale today. 315k, factory e-locked and armored, T Case leaks, will need re-seal. AC needs recharge. I am trying to get $12k as built, if that does not pan out, I will sell,off the goods and be selling the rig with e-lockers, 315-75-16 Cooper Discoverer STT and OME shocks and springs for a price to be determined. PM with email for more pics and build, maintenance info.
I would be willing to drive it out ,if purchased, for the cost of fuel.
tlc3.jpg
tlc6.jpg

phoenix1055 said:
Just for reference....here it is

Wife can't drive it. Can't do stick though I could teach her. I really want an 80 though. Bought it cause I missed my 62 so much.

Pm me about this rig.

Ryaneddy16 & Phoenix1055-
I am also looking for a 60, clean interior for a daily. Would love info from both of you, and pics if possible.
Im in OKC. Feel free to PM me.
Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom