Wanted Fj60-62 oem roof rack (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Wanted OEM roof rack for FJ60-62. Please let me know what you have. aaron@landmarkirrigation.com Located in Central CA. Thank you

IMG_0674.jpg

OEM roof rack

I have an original roof rack on my 89fj62 parts rig if you're interested. I'm located in Visalia if you'd like to stop by and see it? Let me know. Stash12@hotmail.com

absolutely interested, would you send photos, pricing and contact information...having trouble with sending you an email. Your email may be blocking my messages....Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Aaron

Stash12 your email link is not working from my end....please give me a call if you get a chance, very interested in your roof rack.

Aaron 559-908-0716

Thank you

Man, that car looks great. That's exactly the style I'm hunting for. Classic.

Man, that car looks great. That's exactly the style I'm hunting for. Classic.
This is the last one I did about a year ago. What are you looking for exactly....Thanks for the comment...
IMG_20130921_164507_198.jpg

Both of those cars are my cup of tea. Send you a note - feel free to hit me up if you have any ideas: bundus@comcast(dot)net

Brewsterfire do you still have the roof rack for sale? Do you have photos and pricing? I am very interested as long as it is the Canadian style. Thank you....Aaron

I have one I can send you pics of but I don't know if it is Canadian style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom