FJ60/62 OEM Mudflaps (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

And installed. Came with new grommets and hardware. Very slick.
Darn it Onur, just when I thought I had kicked the habit, you come along with a bag of Cruiser Smack and rub my nose in it.

Smoke it, snort it, it doesnt matter, its apparently my drug of choice.

Call ya Monday.....

PS - Thanks for the inquiring mind, my friend :bounce::bounce2:

They look great

:cool:

Sorry for the wee lo-jack, Beno ;)

These will be going in the FS section, rears only.

IMG_3302.jpg

Hmmm... Calling yourself an enthusiast is like Einstein calling himself a number-cruncher.

:cheers: :beer:

I believe all are NLA or at least the fronts are.

Hi there Beno, old post this but I'm trying to find the same mud flaps as you did-I'm in Australia and I have search the country for them-nil stock.
I'm after some help, are you able to see if there is still stock there in the US, if so hopefully then we might be able to come to an arrangement and I can send you the money before purchase and also money for postage and get them sent over.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers
Allan
I had always wanted to replace my old rear mudflaps on my 60 (ones that say "Land Cruiser" in the classic 60/7x series font) but was under the impression that they were discontinued new from Toyota.

For giggles, I searched the PN out and found out that they were available. A quick stroke of the old keyboard and a few days later they are in my hands.

They are nicely made with a nice adhesive strip where it mates with the lower rear quarter. They also come with all of the hardware and grommets to mount them with new stuff. Very cool.

They are uber sexy and it will be nice to replace the ones that are 28 years old.

Enjoy.

:cheers:
here

Are they for 60's with OEM fender flares?

I had always wanted to replace my old rear mudflaps on my 60 (ones that say "Land Cruiser" in the classic 60/7x series font) but was under the impression that they were discontinued new from Toyota.

For giggles, I searched the PN out and found out that they were available. A quick stroke of the old keyboard and a few days later they are in my hands.

They are nicely made with a nice adhesive strip where it mates with the lower rear quarter. They also come with all of the hardware and grommets to mount them with new stuff. Very cool.

They are uber sexy and it will be nice to replace the ones that are 28 years old.

Enjoy.

:cheers:
Can you tell me where you bought the Mudflaps? thx ! Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom