FJ60/62 Hood Strut Kits ready to ship (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Took longer to drink a beer. 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

6CA625C7-D454-4483-B159-C3380D0CEF4D.jpeg

OR......more time to drink a beer and admire the work :)

Also checking for price for a single strut kit for an FJ60.

Thanks!
Not sure how often Chris checks this thread so it might be prudent to send him a P.M. for pricing info.

We've been building hood strut kits for the 70 series trucks for a while....decided to branch out into the 60 series as we had one in the shop for a few months. Some of the parts crossed over which was great.

We're offering a hood strut kit to get rid of the prop rod and the OEM helper springs. Nice way to declutter the engine bay and it's really nice not having to work around a prop rod.

Kits are complete with everything needed for install....no new holes need to be drilled, a fully bolt on kit. JIS zinc plated hardware, 150# gas struts and powdercoated brackets. Really nice setup.

Wholesale pricing available to those who want to purchase multiple kits. Please PM me for info on how to purchase.

Thanks,

Chris
C2 DESIGN

View attachment 3023303View attachment 3023304View attachment 3023305View attachment 3023306View attachment 3023307
Where to order those please.

PM on the way for a set.

Any issues with the hood sitting flush? Everytime I fiddle with the hood, it ends up “cockeyed” & uneven

Any issues with the hood sitting flush? Everytime I fiddle with the hood, it ends up “cockeyed” & uneven
If you mark things carefully before you start, there should be no movement in the hood. Always a good idea that you take measurements or at least feel the hood gaps before you start.....easy to eyeball a hood that has gaps that are off side to side or front to back....or both :)

I know on my hood, it was way off when we started so it required a bit of adjusting to get it straight after the upper/hood strut supports went on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom