FJ60/62 Hood Strut Kits ready to ship (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

c2dfj45

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.c2dusa.com
We've been building hood strut kits for the 70 series trucks for a while....decided to branch out into the 60 series as we had one in the shop for a few months. Some of the parts crossed over which was great.

We're offering a hood strut kit to get rid of the prop rod and the OEM helper springs. Nice way to declutter the engine bay and it's really nice not having to work around a prop rod.

Kits are complete with everything needed for install....no new holes need to be drilled, a fully bolt on kit. JIS zinc plated hardware, 150# gas struts and powdercoated brackets. Really nice setup.

Wholesale pricing available to those who want to purchase multiple kits. Please PM me for info on how to purchase.

Thanks,

Chris
C2 DESIGN

20220602_104553.jpg
20220602_104558.jpg
20220602_104606.jpg
20220520_111904.jpg
20220520_172745.jpg

These kits are great ….. highly recommend. It’s cool to be able to just push the hood upward and watch the magic. 😁
Ah.....an owner of multiple sets :)

A product review we did on this great kit. For those that are interested. Very nice kit, well thought out and installs super easy!

Please PM info…thanks!

KB

We've been building hood strut kits for the 70 series trucks for a while....decided to branch out into the 60 series as we had one in the shop for a few months. Some of the parts crossed over which was great.

We're offering a hood strut kit to get rid of the prop rod and the OEM helper springs. Nice way to declutter the engine bay and it's really nice not having to work around a prop rod.

Kits are complete with everything needed for install....no new holes need to be drilled, a fully bolt on kit. JIS zinc plated hardware, 150# gas struts and powdercoated brackets. Really nice setup.

Wholesale pricing available to those who want to purchase multiple kits. Please PM me for info on how to purchase.

Thanks,

Chris
C2 DESIGN

View attachment 3023303View attachment 3023304View attachment 3023305View attachment 3023306View attachment 3023307
Hey, awesome work here. How much and how do I order? Thanks!

Chris, the strut kits arrived today. Very nice package job, everything individually wrapped and padded. Thanks for the fast reply and quick shipping.
@LandyCruiser @CenTXFJ60 Merry Christmas brothers
Alex
Thank you for the order Alex and enjoy those kits....glad they got there safely. What a great guy to give those as presents! Let me know if you need anything with regards to the install.

My kit arrived today too :cool:

Same thing Kurt....appreciate the order. Let me know how the install goes.....we’ve had very little if any questions on this latest version so the install should be straight forward!

Same thing Kurt....appreciate the order. Let me know how the install goes.....we’ve had very little if any questions on this latest version so the install should be straight forward!

Sounds great. It's stored up on a lift at current so won't get to it for a bit but I'm excited to install. I love my 7x kit(s) I've installed.

@c2dfj45 do you have an e-commerce site? At some point I'd be interested in these and others when I can.
I sell them on ebay but offer Mud guys a bit of a price break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom