Wanted FJ60/62 Doors Blue (8B2)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Folks,

Restoring my FJ62. I have manual crank windows on this rig.

My biggest need is front passenger side due to rust. Looking for good to excellent doors and willing to pay the price if you got them.

Thanks.

I have a full set plus a hood, do you need just the shell/no guts?
I would only need the shell. If you didn’t want to remove the guts I wouldn’t say no to them. Do you have pics? Where are you located? I would also be interested in the hood if it better than mine.

I would only need the shell. If you didn’t want to remove the guts I wouldn’t say no to them. Do you have pics? Where are you located? I would also be interested in the hood if it better than mine.
Were you able to source these doors? Just saw this post, and I have some. Let me know

Were you able to source these doors? Just saw this post, and I have some. Let me know
I was not able to find ones better than what I have if you have some. Thanks for all the replies folks. Still looking if you have these.

I am still looking for these. I need a front passenger door in the above color pretty bad if anyone has anything with no rust in this color I will pay what I need to within reason to get one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom