For Sale FJ60 2.5 lift for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

theferg

SILVER Star
Threads
Selling my complete 2.5 inch lift that's been on my FJ60 since before I purchased it (two years ago).  The P.O. had it put on approximately 5 years ago.  Manufactured by NWOR in Oregon.  When I got it, the rear was a bit saggy, so I put in an add-a-leaf from Man-A-Fre.  The springs have surface rust, but no big deal at all.  The following is what is included:

2 front lift springs
2 rear lift springs
2 front shackles (measure 4.75 inches)
2 rear shackles (measure 5.25 inches)
4 Doetsch Tech shocks (2 front, 2 rear)

This lift is perfect for up to 33 inch tires (I ran 32's).  Asking $350 OBO plus shipping from Northern Utah.

Post a response here, or email me at fj60@gmx.net or call (801)836-2383

Here's a pic of my rig right after I put in the add-a-leaf:

Sorry, didn't go the first time, here's the pic right after the add-a-leaf two years ago:
FJ60_bbb_05.jpg

And here it is a month or so ago:
FJ60_bbb_Nov2002_1.jpg

Where did your roof rack go? Still have it? Want to sell it?

Well, one of the orignal Con-Fer cross-bars broke after I put the tire up there for a while.  I then took all the crossbars out and made my own floor out of 1x1 square tube.  I put 6 crossbars width-wise and 8 cross-bars length-wise.  Turned out to be super sturdy, but damn heavy (I was going to redo it so it would be lighter...)  The feet attachmens need some work (I hurredly attached them so that I could head down to Moab last year) and the whole thing should be sand-blasted and powder-coated.

That being said, I always thought it was too short for my 60--I like the full length ones...  So, I would be willing to sell as-is, or fix the feet up, or even have it blasted and powder-coated--the price being wholly negotiable.  It might not be worth it to ship this sucker, but if it needs to be shipped, it would most likely have to go by truck, and I may be able to work that out...

Let me know.

Hey TheFerg you still have your old white spoked rims? I notice in your two pics you've changed them to black rock crawlers-or did you paint them? I'm here in Logan...  Been thinking about getting a set to replace my 15x5.5 stock solids. Found 5 in MN for $50, but with shipping, I may as well buy new.
email me if you have them and want to unload them. I may be interested.

Actually, they are the same rims, just painted black. Sorry.

On another note, you wanna go wheelin' sometime? I've gone wheelin' with Cody and Jen Morgan and Mike Bodrero a couple times now. They are active in Wasatch Cruisers and love to go wheelin'. We should be going out next week sometime (I gotta fix a motor mount and my fuel pump). Send me an email if you wanna go...

Ya, I talked with Cody for the first time last week - well, emailed him. Sounds like he's down in Moab this week. I would like to go wheeling, some time. Next few weeks are not good though, too much work and my wife is about to have a baby. Where do you go usually, up Prov Canyon? I grew up a bit further south and don't know of many trails up here yet. I'm about to put a lift on my 40 now. It's pretty saggy right now. What did you replace the old lift with?

hey theferg,
im down here in price do you still have that lift? sounds like just what i am looking for let me know. i sent you an email also so let me know either way. thanks :G

what did you decide to do with the rack? if you still have it. i may be interested.

Zulu--where you from? Unless you are close to No. Utah, or have a CHEAP way to ship, you would be better off buying a new one from a local 4x4 shop, but, ya, I still have it.

And the lift is sold. :)

Hey ferg,

How much do you want for your rack? I'm down in Springville.

why did you sell your lift? did you buy a new one? maybe bigger?

I'm goin' spring-over. And 2.5 lift springs on in SOA would be too tall for my liking. I am using some stock springs with add-a-leafs to strengthen them. My truck is my DD as well as weekend wheeler, so enough room to clear and flex 35s is all I need. :G

Hey you guys who are talking about that famous rack. Could you please take a real close up of the legs that fit into the rain gutter. I want to make some for a rack I have bought. Fj55s are low on the ground here in Thailand.
Jungle George

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom