Fj60 1983 rebuilt engine and transmission (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello , hope all is well. I've been trying to post my fj60 1983 with a rebuilt 2f engine and rebuilt transmission, new water pump and AC, very little rust California car. I'm located in California and it will NOT pass smog, I have put at least 9k in it all done at K and H imports in canoga park. I will like to sell it, again this is a running car not a project car. I'm asking for 9k exactly what I put in it after purchasing the car for 6k 5 years ago. I've never posted anything on this website so please let me know if anyone is interested.

There is a classified section here. This is the proper place to post an ad. Be sure to give a full description, lots of pictures, and make sure your price is posted too. Good luck...

You're going to have to sell it out of state to a person in a smog exempt state.

Is all the smog equipment there ?

You going to have a tough time selling in CA. Seller is required to provide a smog cert not older than 30 days.

sounds like either get it working properly thru one of the LC people in CA that can get rigs passed or sell at a loss to an out of state buyer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom