Wanted FJ55 year 1969 NEED PARTS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just bought this FJ55 (1969) off someone and I'm trying to restore it. I'm having a real hard time finding parts for it. Such as Body Panels, Floor boards, Running boards, ect...If anyone could give me a hand or just point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

thanks guy for the help.

I just bought this FJ55 (1969) off someone and I'm trying to restore it. I'm having a real hard time finding parts for it. Such as Body Panels, Floor boards, Running boards, ect...If anyone could give me a hand or just point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

thanks guy for the help.

:lol::lol:......good one.

most 55 stuff is not being reproduced. Paul in Panama was working on certain items, but not sure which ones.
Go to the main tech page and scroll to the bottom, and there is a 55 specific section.

your location would help.

You now own a pig. Now you must learn to recycle and be resourceful. The trick is finding those elusive pig part out threads(several going now, check part outs and iron pig preserve classifieds). The parts you need will have to be harvested by some poor schmoe who no longer has the force to make his/her pig kick. That being said, good luck and welcome aboard. It takes a special someone to work w/ pigs. Are you that someone?:)

55 on craiglist

i noticed a 55 on craiglist western slope colorado.body was good.I think it needed mechanical stuff and it was reasonably priced.I will see if I can find.

76 land cruiser $1200

It is there .Ad said motor over heated.Body ,glass good.Posted last sunday.Hope this helps you.

SOR graveyard

Specter Off-Road in Chatsworth CA has a boneyard of axles, tubs, panels, engines, trannys etc. Might be worth looking them up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom