Wanted FJ55 wide belt PS Pulley for Saginaw 3/4" bore press fit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
looking for a 3/4" bore, press fit,, wide belt pulley for a Saginaw power steering pump conversion. The truck came with the conversion already done but has the skinny GM pulley. something like this from Pighead's FJ55.

1658785480747.png

IIRC, Iron Pig off road offered something for that configuration.

Year and half later I’m headed into the same rabbit hole…did you ever find one?

Cheers

I actually did. A little pricey and blingy, but it fit the bill. I actually never mounted the thicker belt because I have to pull the radiator (after market new, thicker) to get enough clearance. One day I will.

Anyway, CVF Racing. In a quick look through their site I don't see the exact pully on there any more. From the pics, mine doesn't have any holes in it like all the ones on there do but maybe it's one of those. I'd dig around the site or call them. The invoice says it it's a Saginaw P series something or other. Hopefully you can find something that works on there. Good luck!

20240218_200055.jpg

20240218_200113.jpg

1708312205901.png

I actually did. A little pricey and blingy, but it fit the bill. I actually never mounted the thicker belt because I have to pull the radiator (after market new, thicker) to get enough clearance. One day I will.

Anyway, CVF Racing. In a quick look through their site I don't see the exact pully on there any more. From the pics, mine doesn't have any holes in it like all the ones on there do but maybe it's one of those. I'd dig around the site or call them. The invoice says it it's a Saginaw P series something or other. Hopefully you can find something that works on there. Good luck!

View attachment 3561310

View attachment 3561311

View attachment 3561314
Appreciate the info & reply 👍🏻

I have those CFV pulley's in stock. $150 shipped

Glad to contribute a little finally lol...although as I thought about this more, I may have given you false hope. I now recall I actually never found a press fitting style pully and had to replace that pump with a keyed style...that's why it's a CVF Racing pump and pully....more $$$ to get there.

Glad to contribute a little finally lol...although as I thought about this more, I may have given you false hope. I now recall I actually never found a press fitting style pully and had to replace that pump with a keyed style...that's why it's a CVF Racing pump and pully....more $$$ to get there.
Yeah that makes sense, I’m not into a pump yet so may go that direction…thank you.

I was trying to piece this stuff together economically but may just buy a new complete unit 🤷🏼‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom