FJ55 under seat tools free (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Got your attention, eh??????? What I have are several of the cranks that go under the back seat of a 55. I have maybe five of them from trucks I've parted over the years. Yeah, my piggy already has one under the seat. I never used one and probably never will. I'm willing to give them away to 55 owners who need 'em. Will ship DHL by taping a tag to the handle, don't have boxes to ship 'em in. You pay shipping. Fair enough? Anyone who wants one let me know. Shmukster

Mine was missing from the start... pm me and let me know how to get one, I'll pay, etc. :)

Any left ??? Count me in...

cranks

This is the bent originally black painted handle that is used to crank your engine over. Has nothing to do with jack tools, they're yellow and come in three pieces. I have enough cranks to cover everyone who responded at this point. Send me your mailing address via an email to shmukter@pa.metrocast, and let me know what you're getting. I'll get them on their way as soon as I can. I have been away from home with work for a few days and am a little behind in shipping at the moment. Gary

So you are not offering any of the jack tools? I could use a jack extension if you are offering them for shipping.

I've got 3 crankhandles. Don't need any more.They work very well at starting engines. I never leave home without one. Still available from the dealer, I hear...about 30 bucks.

Howdy! Don't happen to have any of the original bottle jacks do ya? Mine fractured the last time I used it. I replaced it with a hydraulic, but I really prefer the original mechanical style. John

WAIT - so you don't have the spare tire crank, but rather some kind of engine crank? can you post a photo or something, as I have never heard of this part?

WAIT - so you don't have the spare tire crank, but rather some kind of engine crank? can you post a photo or something, as I have never heard of this part?

Same crank. Note the insertion site at front and rear of vehicle.

Same crank.

Nope, different as far as I know. I have a yellow rod with a circular shape at the end like in my '60 for the spare tire AND a black rod with a steel cross pin at the end and shaped like one would expect for a crank which I presume is the engine crank. I'm missing the yellow rod extender piece.

If you need I can take a picture later today.

Engine crank handle and the handle for lowering the spare tire are two different things. I have used the engine crank for lowering the spare but watch your knuckles.
FJ55-Tool-Kit-2.jpg
FJ55-Crank-Handle-2.jpg

Nope, different as far as I know. I have a yellow rod with a circular shape at the end like in my '60 for the spare tire AND a black rod with a steel cross pin at the end and shaped like one would expect for a crank which I presume is the engine crank. I'm missing the yellow rod extender piece.

If you need I can take a picture later today.

? Same slots, same tool/ seen them so used but don't have one. SOR say's two dif. lenghts made?

And I also, am missing extender. The immed. above TOY material is from the 40. As far as I know that is a shorter crank...not sure.

BTW...found a broken (they broke it in half-wow) extension in an old truck or chinook few years ago...any of those in your salvage yard CG?
142b.gif

Last edited:
I actually had to remove my spare tire by unbolting the whole bloomin' assembly - I could use a crank if you have any left :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom