For Sale FJ55 turn signal plastic pedestal base & Grommet 1975-1980 (reproduction parts) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have been asked by several members to do another production run of these. I just fufilled everyones order and made several extra as this may be the last time a produce these parts. If you are interest in any of the sets let me know. Pricing remains the same as in my original post. Thanks for looking!

I have been asked by several members to do another production run of these. I just fufilled everyones order and made several extra as this may be the last time a produce these parts. If you are interest in any of the sets let me know. Pricing remains the same as in my original post. Thanks for looking!

PM sent. I'd like to place an order if it not to late. Thanks!

PM sent. I'd like to place an order if it not to late. Thanks!
CottonPatchKid - nice chatting with you this weekend. I dropped your parts off at the post office Saterday night, you should have them by the end of the week.

Just an FYI, everyone's parts were dropped off at the post office today. Sorry for the delay, I was in AZ last week trying to scrounge up a few parts for my 40. Thanks again!

I have one set left. They sold out pretty quick so I will probably run another batch when I get time. You can PayPal me at edenvalleyventures@gmail.com otherwise drop me a PM with your email address and I will send you a PayPal request. Thanks!

Here’s a pic of my pedestal grommets, nice fit and finish.

BF08DE57-34B3-42B8-936F-EDE5BEA2E27D.jpeg

11BEEF34-1E35-40EA-AF16-936CA7EE7EDE.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom