Wanted FJ55 Turn Signal / Dimmer Switch 9/72-9/77 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Jan. 1974 Turn Signal / Dimmer Switch

Just got bad news that my Turn Signal switch has broke beyond repair so I'm looking for replacement. Does anyone possibly in your extra parts have an extra one? If you do, please let me pay u for it!!
Based on the info on the net its the same that worked on the 55's & 40's 9/72-9/77.
Thanks TJ

TJ Stroud
2431 Goff Drive
Batesville, AR 72501

You may want to send a PM to Ferntucky. He has 2 pigs being parted out and might have what your looking for. Just for clarification, are you looking for the assembly that is inside then steering column?

Yes the assembly that is inside then steering column is what I need. Thanks for lead!
TJ
You may want to send a PM to Ferntucky. He has 2 pigs being parted out and might have what your looking for. Just for clarification, are you looking for the assembly that is inside then steering column?
es

Guys I was able to purchase a new one from my local Toyota Dealership for less than $100, very surprised they could get me one. They still can get a few parts for our old cruisers!
Toyota part # 84310-21010
Thanks TJ
Yes the assembly that is inside then steering column is what I need. Thanks for lead!
TJ

es

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom