fj55 transfer case

Discussion in '40- & 55-Series Tech' started by scife, Oct 28, 2005.

  1. scife


    Likes Received:
    Oct 27, 2005
    Des Moines WA
    i have a 4 speed trany with transfer case and 2 more with 3 speed and i would like to have 2 together i heard that was called a split but not sure and what do i do i was told a wieal ago there was a adapter could some one please help pictures would be nice to thanks a million
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.