Fj55 tailgate weatherstripping (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have been searching for some time for tailgate weatherstripping for a 1977 fj55. I was able to get a few pieces from SLO Cruisers, but need several additional pieces. Is there anyone in this group that has been successful in finding these weatherstripping? I have tried the part numbers on old post but they are not working for JC Whitney parts shown on the very old postings. I especially need the weatherstripping that attaches in the upper portion on the tailgate (the area where the glass fits when in the up position). I appreciate any assistance anyone could provide to locate these weatherstripping. I also, would use any used parts that would be in a condition for a frame off restoration.
Thanks
Tom

have you checked in this section, you might get a little more love

I have been searching for some time for tailgate weatherstripping for a 1977 fj55. I was able to get a few pieces from SLO Cruisers, but need several additional pieces. Is there anyone in this group that has been successful in finding these weatherstripping? I have tried the part numbers on old post but they are not working for JC Whitney parts shown on the very old postings. I especially need the weatherstripping that attaches in the upper portion on the tailgate (the area where the glass fits when in the up position). I appreciate any assistance anyone could provide to locate these weatherstripping. I also, would use any used parts that would be in a condition for a frame off restoration.
Thanks
Tom
Pretty sure this is the piece you want. Looks like he's TEMPORARILY out of stock. I'm sure he'll get some more made.

Can you identify what pieces you need? There is solutions and some of us collected some of it when the going was good ;)
Lil’John, I appreciate your help. I need everything that would be available except the glass weatherstripping. Anything that you would have would be greatly appreciated. I am doing a frame off restoration and am in the assembly process of the tailgate and have been able get only one piece. I would be interested in used parts that would allow me to get everything together. My vehicle is at a shop completing the restoration and he needs to get it out ASAP. Thank you for your help.
Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom