FJ55 Signal Lamps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

overton

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.myfj40.com
I got about a half dozen pairs of these shipped to me in error when I had ordered some FJ40 Lamps. These are very nice Japanese manufactured FJ55 signal lamps with the flat base and rubber grommet to protect the paint. I don't get a lot of calls for FJ55 parts so I'm offering these up for you piggy owners at $40 each or $80 a pair plus shipping from Iowa. They sell on the website for $59 each. If you would like a pair please email me at overton@aol.com. First come first served.

Merry Christmas
FJ55 Front Signal.jpg

holy goldmine! I'll has to w8 till after I open some chistmas cards

Bought a set

I bought a set of these from Greg and these are awesome. :cheers: to Greg.

PabloCruise, yes these have the correct flat base. My PIG is a 69 so the turn lamps are two wire. These newer style are 3 wire so will have to figure out where to splice into the wiring harness I guess but I knew this going into the purchase.:bang:

sahelzer said:
PabloCruise, yes these have the correct flat base. My PIG is a 69 so the turn lamps are two wire. These newer style are 3 wire so will have to figure out where to splice into the wiring harness I guess but I knew this going into the purchase.:bang:

Thanks, what is third wire for? If it is running light, couldn't you combine with the park light wire?

I think one of the wires is not used in your case Sahelzer or it may be a ground.

I believe the 3rd wire is for the running light like mentioned.

It thought these grounded thru the mounting bolt into the fender but this might have changed to a wire on later models.

If it is a ground I will run it to the frame other wire will put some current to it and see what it does.:hillbilly:

I'm traveling till the end of the month but will mount them and post some pictures when I return home.

Are you still selling these? I sent you an email a couple days ago. I would like to buy a set. Thanks

BONUS - 4 More Pairs of FJ55 Lamps located

I found 4 more pairs and they will be on my doorstep within a few days. If you want a pair, please Paypal $93.00 (which includes continental US shipping) to overton@aol.com and post a note here that says "Paypal Sent" so we can keep track. There are 4 pairs available.

Thanks,
Greg
515 864 1275

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom