FJ55 reproduction door panels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I was under the option that all years were the same. One difference being the fuel neck cut out, two sizes there.

Sorry if I missed it, but does this thread mention specific part numbers for the av-ve-co alternative clips that worked? Over half of my originals are gone or broken, was hoping to replace.

Sorry if I missed it, but does this thread mention specific part numbers for the av-ve-co alternative clips that worked? Over half of my originals are gone or broken, was hoping to replace.
My order came with clips. Mine have been in a box for a couple years but with any luck they will be installed in another couple of months.

DoubleNickels,

If you're not getting the new cards and just need some clips, I have mine that were never used. You are more than welcome to them. Send me your info and I'll get em in the mail. The ones that came with the cards are a tad different than stock.

DoubleNickels,

If you're not getting the new cards and just need some clips, I have mine that were never used. You are more than welcome to them. Send me your info and I'll get em in the mail. The ones that came with the cards are a tad different than stock.

Sir, you've helped me out in so many ways with my pig, I'm beyond grateful. Sure, I'll take them off your hands. PM incoming!

Calvin

DoubleNickels,

Agreed, I ended up mixing old and new to replace the old ones I lost. The new are "pretty good", but not a 100% fit...

I think I have pics in my build thread.

Sir, you've helped me out in so many ways with my pig, I'm beyond grateful. Sure, I'll take them off your hands. PM incoming!

Calvin

Here are the comparison pics I took:

11-24-13-001-jpg.911532

11-24-13-002-jpg.911533

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom