FJ55 Replacement Gauges (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I could bore you with more. I am a land surveyor and it is our main way to measure. Instead of being plus/minus 10 meters like a phone we are plus/minus 3 mm and sometimes better.

That beats Chains and Rods. My ground was surveyed @ the Civil War, until I bought what the family thought was 75 acres, turned out to be 80. Fences moved over the years and generations went by not really knowing.

Sounds like you have two 1/16ths of a section. The Public Land System was so well thought out and we still use the standards that were used 200 hundred years ago. We just can do it faster and more accurate.

If you use the lengths of your land in chains you can calculate the acreage in your head. Length X length / 10. A chain is 66 feet and your land is most likely 20 chs X 40 chs or 1320' X 2640'.

So you could do 1320x2640 ÷ 43560 on your calculator or 20x40÷10 and get 80 ac.

Crap sorry for the hijack. Don't forget the image you can put on your gauges. I was going to upload the TEQ to mine.

hey Ron sorry i didn't get back sooner. for the first month i had my speed hut gauges i had the antennae in on the dash and it worked just fine. maybe the aquireing took a little bit longer but to be honest it was barely noticeable.

also i finally got a chance to snap some pictures of the indiglo with my crappy iphone.

IMG_3927.JPG
IMG_3928.JPG
IMG_3929.JPG

hey Ron sorry i didn't get back sooner. for the first month i had my speed hut gauges i had the antennae in on the dash and it worked just fine. maybe the aquireing took a little bit longer but to be honest it was barely noticeable.

also i finally got a chance to snap some pictures of the indiglo with my crappy iphone.

Guages look awesome. By any chance you have any pictures on how you mounted them in there?

YES! that was the setup I was looking too. I am glad you put TEQ on there too.

Billstoudt PM Sent
I know this is an old thread, but I need some help.
What size Speed-hut gauge are you guys using, I'm assuming the 4.5" gauges? Any issues I need to know before I order? I Like the idea of the GPS and the ability to customize. Looking to hook all this up to my 74 pig with a crate 350.

I like everything about mine except trying to see the odometer in the day. My eyes will not allow me to read the numbers. At night with the back light on, no problem.

I think the oil pressure sender is 1/8 Bpt NPT wont fit i ran into this problem with my aftermarket sender you may need an adapter.

i ended up going with GPS speedo /combination from speed hut. i love them.

View attachment 1090047
Are they still making these? I searched and could not find them…
how are they holding up after several years?

Are they still making these? I searched and could not find them…
how are they holding up after several years?

what is wrong with using FJ62 gauges

Will they fit the fj55 holes?
How much?

It’s litterly a plug and play update

I don’t have any for sale I was just trying to steer you in a OEM direction…

That’s what I do

Keep folks From becoming their own personal PO …

3010536B-7E9C-41A1-B154-5DC5CDDDBB7B.jpeg
1E681F0E-9149-485D-9EC0-8AADB19A3B53.jpeg
9BC54DD9-264C-4590-8B74-4615E8463273.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom