FJ55 Purchase (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just bought a 1972 FJ55. Rust in the usual places, but nothing that can't be fixed. I have entered a new world and I am discovering that some parts such as window gaskets, tailgate window motor gear and other things are hard to come by so, I will be reaching out to in search of help.

Thanks,
David

Just bought a 1972 FJ55. Rust in the usual places, but nothing that can't be fixed. I have entered a new world and I am discovering that some parts such as window gaskets, tailgate window motor gear and other things are hard to come by so, I will be reaching out to in search of help.

Thanks,
David
Ask moderator to move this to the 55 section, it is at the bottom of the forums page. Probably get better traction there with what you need. Congrats!

Thanks,
David
Everything for a 55 is hard to come by.

Get ready.

Isn’t this the 40/55-series tech section?

Isn’t this the 40/55-series tech section?
Yes it is, but he may get quicker response with questions in the dedicated “55 section”.

Up to him though, wait until a pig owner or someone knowledgeable looks in the current section or the 55 pig pen where they obsess over the bacon!!

Last edited:
Ask moderator to move this to the 55 section, it is at the bottom of the forums page. Probably get better traction there with what you need. Congrats!
Congratulations! Now post some damn pictures - ha!
I have gotten lucky this year getting parts from my local Toyota dealer. I don’t know how he finds them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom