Fj55 pricing (NC) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like we’re making the deal. $3100 and all parts plus he’s having a local shop baseline the engine as is was misfiring and bit when test driving.

Honestly unless thats rotted, thats a heck of a deal. A 40 year old rig he's giving you a ton of parts and having a shop baseline it??? I would have jumped all over that for that price (if the Frame wasn't rotted and body completely rotted)

IMOP that is pig prices from many years back , not 2022 prices. Like @FJBen said its a deal if not rotted and runs and stops, extra bonus points you can fix the rust.
Not going to say a fj55 is rare, but its rare. Especially at that price. Enjoy!

I never get deals like this...I'd trade one of my kids for a $3.5k 55

...especially if I could get somone to take one of the two in college

Yes I’m pretty excited about it and plan on tackling the rocker and wheel well rust. It’s pretty rusty but it drives and stops and is mostly there. I can get more photos loaded when in pick it up. It’s was in downtown Raleigh off wade ave. He has had it there since the late seventies. I’m surprised no one knew about it and I came across it randomly on Nextdoor.

Congratulations on the purchase. I look forward to seeing it around town. I work in Charlotte, but live in Clover South Carolina.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom