FJ55 Pig Run Stickers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bkfj40

Wishin i was in Wydaho
SILVER Star
Threads
I have undertaken the task of getting stickers printed for the Pig Run....these are laminated stickers, commercially printed, not just something off an inkjet printer. I will be bringing these with me to the East Coast Pig Run, but would be willing to either send out a larger package out to the other organized pig runs, or in lots of 4 for $3 including postage in the US

Here is a copy of the sticker:

http://www.engsoln.com/pigrun.pdf

They are 3 1/2" in diameter....original design was passed along to me by Jeffrey Dozier and one of his buddies.

Email me directly at bk@engsoln.com and then paypal to: bkfj40@yahoo.com

Any profits (if any :) ) will be passed along to Pirate, IH8Mud, and Birfield dot Com in the form of either donations or star giveaways

Thanks
Brian Koerner
Harrisonburg, VA
77fj55, 85fj60, 90hilux diesel, 00UZJ100
101MSD-DSC00814_DSC00814.JPG

Last edited:
The Pig Run is a non-sanctioned event scheduled for the east coast region the weekend of August 20th at Rausch Creek Offroad Park in east/central PA. Trail riding starts on Friday the 19th with the actual pig run set for Saturday AM. Both stock and modified rigs will run!

doh!

paypal to bkfj40@yahoo.com

sent out Ige's, a stack out to California for their 55 run (thanks Evan!)

if you do send paypal, drop me a pm and let me know....if you don't get the stickers, let me know....I stick to my word :)

bk

A big ol fistful of stickers are heading out to BFE Utah. Thanks Kurt!

I still have lots of stickers left...talk to your buddies and buy 'em in lots of 10!

bk

stickers are going out to Greeley Colorado and Canada, Eh!

fire up for the pig run!!!!

bk

I sent you some funds a while back, no stickers yet. Can you check into it and see if you sent them or if you got the paypal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom