Fj55 parts in co (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I saw this old post for 55 parts
Anything left?
Thank you

Holy resurrected old post Batman!!!

Most of those parts are gone. Give me a couple of days (just had a knee replaced) and I’ll update my excess. Been meaning to do that anyway in the interest of garage space. Thanks for the nudge. Realized a few days ago this year is the 12th anniversary of my first Pig purchase (since sold) and the 10th anniversary of the Frankencruiser moving under its own power after piecing it together.

Anything in particular you need?

Do you have any of the rubber rest for the hood when it closes?
Do you have any engine compartment gaskets?
Do you have a air cleaner assembly that is in really good shape

If you’ve got a good water pump i probably should go ahead and get it Along with wiper motor also.
I really like to get this little piggy as a dependable daily driver and be able to fix it if it breaks
How about tag lights? Mine is a'76 so it needs two one for each side of the tag!
Any extra relays
And did you have a nice set of sunvisors.
Looking for a nice drivers door too.
A boot for the emergency brake as well as the heater water pipe connectors that mounts to the firewall.
I appreciate any help or direction you can give, Ive done 3 40's and one 60, the 55 is challenging but fun, in
love with the pig.
Do you take pay pal
Shawn

IMG_9534.JPG

IMG_9536.JPG

looking for hood pads, rear cargo panels and the vent covers that go on them, a good set of seat belts, rear cargo door pieces especially the safety switch, rear cargo mat? I've got all hinges, looking for left drivers door in good shape. choke cable?

let me check my stuff, I sold my seat belts to Half Wacked aka Split Pea, he might part with them

Thank you

Okay thank you

Decided to hang on to that. Sorry.

No bezels. Sorry.

Just a reminder that this is an ancient (10-year-old) thread. I've updated with a couple of separate parts threads. Sure wish I had some of the stuff listed in this thread to sell at today's prices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom