FJ55 owners! I've got something for you... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Rainman

Wondering what my next vehicle will be...
Threads
My policy for those who get me good patterns that I need for my biz get free lines. It's that simple.

I need lines donated (shipped) to me to make the rest of the patterns needed to completely fill out kits for all the 55s. I need the lines under the hood and along the chassis. If any of you have your truck aprt rebuilding or restoring, it's time to replace those old lines anyway. over a couple of weeks time, you could have a brand new set ready for installation on your truck.

Look at the charts below, see which time frame your truck is in and let me know if you can help out. I'd like to help you out too. The unchecked boxes are the ones I need.

The names are as follows (they describe where they are):
FFL - Front Frame Loop
M2F - Master (cylinder) to Front
CHL - Chassis Long
F2R - Firewall to Rear
MFA - Master (cylinder) to Front A
MFB - Master (cylinder) to Front B
F2F - Firewall to Front
CHF - Chassis to Front (axle)

FJ55 kits.png

what about custom lines for those of us running say fzj80 masters...?

That's not the easiest thing to create from a distance but it's not impossible. If you already have a line on it, that's a start. If I know where the line starts and stops and know what to avoid, I'm there.

hey, this is pretty cool. I've made my own lines in the past, but it's good to know that there is a professional out there who can do it for real. I can't make promises, but if I can get to my other pigs carcass, I'll see what it's got that you're looking for. it is a 77 body setting on a 73 frame...

Um... This is the 55 section. (40- 55 section) Is there another one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom