FJ55 new vehicle warranty card (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Came across this warranty card while sorting through a pile of land cruiser printed material. Free to anyone who has a need/desire to own it. Priority given to the owner of FJ55032567 It's for a 73 piggy. It was stuck in with a pile of 55 titles I've accumulated over the years and I bet some one needs/wants it. Free- I can mail in a regular envelope to whoever speaks up for it.
FJ55 warranty card.JPG

Last edited:
Well it's in the mail and on its way to Jonathan in Maine. I bought a 55 parts truck from him a few years ago funny how things happen... Anyway I wish I had a few more of these to give away.
In the meantime I'm looking for a 55 that can be a daily driver. Getting the pig calendar and seeing my old piggy in a few pictures has really sharpened my appetite to replace the old girl. My daughter named that one "Creamsicle" and I miss it.

Well it's in the mail and on its way to Jonathan in Maine. I bought a 55 parts truck from him a few years ago funny how things happen... Anyway I wish I had a few more of these to give away.
In the meantime I'm looking for a 55 that can be a daily driver. Getting the pig calendar and seeing my old piggy in a few pictures has really sharpened my appetite to replace the old girl. My daughter named that one "Creamsicle" and I miss it.
Ya its been too long! Nothing compares 😉👍🤓🤪

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom