FJ55 I drive past everyday is up 4 Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.markkuz.com
Just thought I would pass this info along. I was shocked today to see a For Sale sign on a :pig: that I pass every day. I didn't stop to get a number but I did slow down enough to see they are asking $6,000.
This rig seems to be a daily driver and in pretty decent shape, I haven't stopped to inspect it but just a little surface rust up by the roof gutters is the only thing that has popped out at me while driving by.
Since I didn't get a number for you, just cruise over to the Vons on 30th st. just South of El Cajon Blvd. and that is where you will find it.

And here is a quick pic
bluetribal-albums-misc-picture3438-nice-55-series-i-see-my-commute-home-work.jpg

I wouldn't mind pulling the trigger..................................I just don't have any ammo.

It's not mine so that's why I just posted it here for you guys. I didn't want to push the issue and publish it to the masses since I never saw a listing just a sign in the window as I drove by. For all I knew he just put a sign up to make the :princess: happy and didn't really want to sell it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom