Wanted Fj55 glove box door cover (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am looking for a decent 9/71 fj55 glove box door cover. Mine has the typical deformation/delamination.

What Bob said. If you don’t want to do that then they sell reproductions at SOR.

I’d like to make a metal cover and paint it black to match the metal part of the dash and keep the inner metal part with the shift sticker on it. Also thinking of removing the dash pad entirely since mine has more craters than the moon and then just leaving the metal all exposed. Thoughts?

I’d like to make a metal cover and paint it black to match the metal part of the dash and keep the inner metal part with the shift sticker on it. Also thinking of removing the dash pad entirely since mine has more craters than the moon and then just leaving the metal all exposed. Thoughts?
That’s what I did. I actually just installed an ABS plastic to the glove box inner metal piece And attached a handle. (Need to take a photo)

4F050FDB-BD3D-4A78-9FD1-D23044A6D0B8.jpeg

NikP - looks like you pulled your heater too?
I was originally thinking RestoMod Air until I found a price... not sure what I want to do yet for the heater.

I also have a complete Denso heater, ac unit and all components needed for install. Condenser, denso compressor, engine bracket, lines, evap, blower, amplifier, heater and ducting. With all electrical connections as well. Let me know if your interseted...via email please. I'm not on mud enough!

mikescruisers@gmail.com

Mine looks aftermarket and its falling apart...I am gonna get a nice piece of wood about the same thickness of the pad, stain it near-black.

I think I have everything I need now
But thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom