FJ55 Dome Lights (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

WarDamnEagle

SILVER Star
Threads
I am working on another order from my Yemeni friend and he has literally dozens of the dome lights left.

Edit: Just to be patently clear. The only part number available is 81240-69015.

There are two part numbers listed for our pigs:

81240LAMP ASSY, ROOM, NO.1
81240-69015(03/1969 - 08/1976)1
81240-90350(09/1976 - 06/1980)1

I have no idea of the difference as the lenses and bulbs have the same part number. Maybe the connector is different? I have already bought one for myself and it looks identical to the one in my 10/76 pig but I am going by memory as the pig is not here.

Price is $145 each. I can order all you want and bring back with me in early December and then distribute. Shipping on both ends shouldn't cost much as they are very light. I'm already placing an order which will probably cover most if not all of the shipping on this end.

If you want one just let me know via PM. I don't need any money up front unless the numbers get out of hand.

Last edited:
Thanks WarDamnEagle, this is so tempting 🤔
I won't be ordering for another few days and he will likely still have plenty of these a year from now.........but you'll have to ship it yourself. I know he has been sending orders to the US so that's probably not as difficult as you might think.

Are these available? I could use a couple.

Are these available? I could use a couple.
Just replied to your PM. You would have to reach out to him directly to see if he still has some.

Just replied to your PM. You would have to reach out to him directly to see if he still has some.
Do you think your Yemeni friend would have any of the super secret military spec OEM 55 NOS dome lights without the switch?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom