FJ55 Dome Light (New) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
It is with regeret that I am selling this piece of my parts collection. I had originally bought it with the intent of completing a purist restore of an FJ55, time and money have made that dream hard.

So, I offer up for sale an FJ55 dome light. This dome light was purchased new in 1997, i believe it was the last one in the states. As you know it is discontinued and no longer available. It is perfect for a purist restoration project or a replacement for your cracked, broken, missing dome light. I Do think that this also fits the late model FJ45 LV but am not 100% sure. It comes with the original box, housing, bulb, lens cover and mounting screws. I will ship anywhere in the world and accept paypal and money order. $100 + shipping, firm.

Joel
Picture018.jpg
Picture019.jpg

I had the same oem part a few months ago, but was only able
to get about half of what your asking, and it had box,screws,bulb
etc. Just my .02$

It seems that this part may actually still be available. I am heading to toyota today to find out. If it is still available, i will drop the price. I want to thank everybody for pointing out to me that they have gotten this part over the past few years from toyota.

did you find anything out? what is the part number?

thanks
Mike

I havent looked into it yet, Should be able to do it Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom