FJ55 - crosses the B-J block later tonight (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

After having Arnold restored, which was not a frame off - only body work and the interior was pretty much original, I would have thought that the 72 would have gone a bit higher. For those of us that can wrench a bit but have no clue on body work we're pretty much at the mercy of a body shop that will charge around $75/hr and up unless you have a connection. Most B-J buyers aren't walking around a truck with a magnet to make sure it's not "body by bondo" they're looking for a shiny paint job and a clean engine. Pigs are getting rarer every year - and their value should increase.

people who think FJ55s are cool are much more level headed with their cash than the 40 fad fashionistas...I think it's a good, fair price. frankly, I'm suprised to see them fetch so much. we're a pool of cheap-asses...

While I may no longer have my pig I am still just as level headed with my 40 I just happen to like 55 more then the 40 series.

people who think FJ55s are cool are much more level headed than the 40 fad fashionistas....

Oxymoron defined. :flipoff2:

For some reason, reminded me of that tune,

'I was country, when country wasn't cool...'

Apart from Shania, Faith, or those cowgirl jeans that give 'tuck and roll' a whole new meaning, when was country ever cool?

Merle+Take+2.jpg

There are some cool people in country, but country as a music genre has never been cool.

more than we think...

"Road worthy" and how many are around can have a HUGE gap. Also depends on what you consider road worthy, just because it goes down the street doesn't mean it should. LOL

soooweee!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom