Wanted Fj55 body. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 55 Series
Hey all. I know what I’m looking for is not easily found! But if anyone has or knows of anyone with an iron pig body that is in reasonable shape I’d be interested.
CB577398-86C7-4EAD-B782-A1E40051DB7A.jpeg
I inherited my father in laws that he has had for ever and that my wife grew up in. However there isn’t a single panel that I can’t put my arm through.

Hey all. I know what I’m looking for is not easily found! But if anyone has or knows of anyone with an iron pig body that is in reasonable shape I’d be interested. View attachment 2541473 I inherited my father in laws that he has had for ever and that my wife grew up in. However there isn’t a single panel that I can’t put my arm through.
sweet graphics

I have a 75 sitting in Blackfoot ID. Thinking about having it shipped to Ohio where I am now. It is a project. Pretty decent when I left it at my brother house. 7403520872. Text me if interested.

Would any of these work? They might be to far away from you???

Hey all. I know what I’m looking for is not easily found! But if anyone has or knows of anyone with an iron pig body that is in reasonable shape I’d be interested. View attachment 2541473 I inherited my father in laws that he has had for ever and that my wife grew up in. However there isn’t a single panel that I can’t put my arm through.
You might want to check with:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom