FJ45LV Vent Window Rubber (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.slocruisers.com
I have a reproduced (not NOS) set of vent window rubber available for sale on my website, www.slocruisers.com. I normally specialize in FJ55 parts but received a set of 45LV in the mail. (Long Story.....)

$349 plus around $7 for shipping. CA tax is at the 7.25% rate.

Open the vent window link for viewing. SLOCRUISERS : FJ45LV 1964-67 Vent Window Rubber set, $349.00

Photograph is from Dave Berry's 45LV. Thanks again.

Yep, I got mine a while back. Good stuff, now I just need to get the truck ready for them.

Photo

Photograph of window rubber for sale.
P2060029.jpg

Turn around time

It took my vendor about 10 days to process my last order. That was fast compared to his usual 3 month timeline. I do not stock 45LV parts as I am non-profit FJ55 vendor. If you want a set you will need to backorder a set using a credit card. I do not process the card until I am ready to ship the pieces.

John

sounds good i'll see if i can get a few more people to order some at the same time. wil bring down the price at all? and how much for a set ?

OK count me in !! one set please PM me & I"ll pay $$$ thanks mike

45LV Vent Window Rubber

Hello All,

My price has very little wiggle room. I can knock the price down to $320 per set if payment is by money order in USDs. This price also includes free shipping to USA addresses. Foreign shipping is not free and varies from country to country. I collect sales tax for California shipping addresses at the 8.25% rate. California deliveries amount to $346.40 per set.

I do not receive any volume price discounts(even if I had a hundred manufactured) so I have nothing to pass on. The only way I can reduce my cost is if payment is by money order in USDs. This avoids the credit card processing fees I would normally be charged.

Money orders can be purchased at any US Post Office for a very small fee.

Email me at fj55parts@charter.net if you are interested or have any questions.

I would like to collect all orders by the end of March 2009. Turn around time has varied in the past from 10 days to a couple of months.

John

Last edited:
I took no new orders for the vent window rubber. I will continue to post and make the Vent Window Rubber available on a special order basis on my website (www.slocruisers.com) if anyone is interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom