FJ45LV reproductions - complete floors, bumpers, tailgates... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

They look great. Let me know when you start doing 40's to put CCOT out of the tub business.
(or cowls!)

Bx

Mike, I hope I'm not ripping open a wound here asking about this but I still need a rear bumper c/w mounts and all and I'm curious about what else is left. You can PM me a list along with prices and I'll see what I need and can afford from the list!

I can pick up from you if that helps things at all but it would not be till the summer of '09 when we are up north again.

License Plate Holder

front license plate holder , I want one !! who want"s my $$$$$$

mike, i am in need of a floor of r my lv, do you have any left? also interested in any other lv action you might have. maybe a phone number i could call you at as well to work everything out.

Please post up if you are interested in another round being made up. If we have enough interest, I will work out another shipment to the states.

Have any more tubs or tailgates been made or do you have any more in inventory? My father and I just purchased a FJ45 1965 LV and it needs a tub pretty bad. Thanks

Robert

More could be made but the inventory I had has all been sold (including the one I saved for myself:doh:). I do have rear bumpers and front license plate holders still.

Post up interest and I'll make a call to Paul.

More could be made but the inventory I had has all been sold (including the one I saved for myself:doh:). I do have rear bumpers and front license plate holders still.

PM sent regarding rear bumper. Thanks

Anyone know how to get a hold of Mike (treeroot) I'd like to get on of his bumpers but haven't been able to get a hold of him via PM. If someone has an e-mail there could PM that'd be great.

thanks
JP

Anyone know how to get a hold of Mike (treeroot) I'd like to get on of his bumpers but haven't been able to get a hold of him via PM. If someone has an e-mail there could PM that'd be great.

thanks
JP

Work has been taking up a lot of my time lately. Sent you a PM.

Pm sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom