For Sale FJ45LV repro taillight lenses (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I figured it was time to start a new thread for the repo LV taillight lenses. I'm working with a vendor in OZ and have sent them my light housings so that they could finalize the fit and finish. I looks like they will be able to start production in June and be able to ship some time in July. Pricing is still not set but will be in the range of the previous repros that were available (plus shipping from OZ). If we can get a group order together Im happy to facilitate distributing the first batch once they get to the US.

I have included a list from the previous post of interested people and will edit as we get more people interested, as pricing is finalized along with shipping dates.

71-Cruiser : 1 pair + 1 left
JLawson : 1 pair
hdjtachtig : 1 pair
mmcinnis : 2 pair
ClemsonCruiser : 2 pair
JackA : 1 pair
phat73cruiser : 1 pair
Tancruiser : 1 pair
t-ridecruiser : 2 pair
tahoe40-45 : 1 pair
Wileycoyote : 1 pair
Kunzma :1 pair
xtremeVA : 1 pair
Daniel.watters : 1 pair
Dan : 2 pair

image1.JPG

Last edited:
Please put me down for a set.

71-Cruiser : 1 pair + 1 left
JLawson : 1 pair
hdjtachtig : 1 pair
mmcinnis : 2 pair
ClemsonCruiser : 2 pair
JackA : 1 pair
phat73cruiser : 1 pair
Tancruiser : 1 pair
t-ridecruiser : 2 pair
tahoe40-45 : 1 pair
Wileycoyote : 1 pair
Kunzma :1 pair
xtremeVA : 1 pair
Daniel.watters : 1 pair
Dan : 2 pair
Landcrusher909 : 3 pair
gmayer : 2 pair
Bear : 1 pair
Cruiserloser : 2 pair

Last edited:
Looks like they will be ready to ship sometime in July. Below is the pricing from OZ. I will let you all know when they are ready to start taking orders.

Hi Michael, sorry had dragged the chain on coming back to you with this. Price will be:

eBay - A$200/pair
Toyota Heritage website A$185/pair

I haven't weighed them packaged as yet, but shipping should be no more than A$32/pair to all USA locations (Canada and PR usually works out a little more at about an extra A$5)

Did you know that this same lense also fits the first Crown wagon and pick-up plus the very first FJ55 Landcruiser?

Thanks & regards, Gary

They're selling like Hot cakes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom