Wanted FJ45LV Rear bumper - demand list (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
On the Early FJ25/40 front bumper thread there are several requests for @TRAIL TAILOR to reproduce an FJ45LV rear bumper. This thread is to better understand the demand (and convince Jason to take on the project). Please note there is no commitment at this time to build from Trail Tailor. Please respond so we can get an accurate count. Thanks.

Thread update1: Moved the list to the top and also updated as of 02-May-2021. 14 people interested.

1. XtremeVA (qty=1)
2. @crustycruise
3. @Splangy
4. @Land Cruiser Junky
5. @scoobiedubes
6. @swamp-thing
7. @Fuentesfranko
8. @KT40
9. @phat73cruiser
10. @EvoE2
11. @cruiserbrett
12. @JLawson
13. @LCNuts
14. @NOSAJ

Last edited:
I'm in for 1.

I’d probably be in for one too if it can happen at a price point similar to the 25 bumpers. I’ll need something for the 28, may have to modify it a bit but likely to get me pretty close...

I can't remember--I think I fell asleep-- what was that theory we all had to learn in high school about "supply and demand" ?!

Or was it about something in your hands is better in the bush ? I just remember getting hit in the back of the head with a spitball !

Whelp... Yes, I am in.

Last edited:
@TRAIL TAILOR needs an original LV rear bumper to make a batch of reproductions from. Anybody have one they can send him for measurements? He did a great job with the FJ25 front bumpers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom