FJ45LV for sale Nicest on Planet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Finally some Progress on my 45LV

I just returned from visiting with Gary Kardum aka MUDRAK. Had a great visit with him and his lovely wife. If I would have known about MUDRAK years ago, I would be driving my truck now and not waisted so much $$$ on people who take advantage of others.
The truck has all new suspension, shackle reversal and power steering unit installed. NICE NICE work! I think Gary must have taken welding classes from a robot. The welds look fantastic. We spoke about many items to be completed. I am looking forward to progress and completion.
Will update with photos when I get them. Thanks.

Did you ever find the inside corner piece that covers the rear lights? Last I remember the powder coater couldn't locate it. I have a few extras now if you still need it...went over to pull the tail light buckets for Kopito yesterday and thought of you.

missing piece

Yep. I forget, but I bought one from somebody out there. Still need to get taillight rubber gaskets that sit behind the taillight housing. The ones I have are rough. Usable but rough.
Thanks for remembering about that though. Appreciated!
Update photos coming

Get this

Here's a good one. Last year I kidnapped my own truck (back) from the Atlanta Hillbillies. Danger here.. stay away from South Side Off Road Customs. They know squat about Landcrusiers, and if you don't live nearby they take your money without fullfilling the work agreed. They had continued charging my credit card for thousands of dollars, and had not completed the work they were charging for. I found that they had taken my brand new 33inch all terrain tires. So I called them and drove all the way back to Atlanta. Plus they didn't have the balls to be there when I came to claim my wheels and tires. They left 'em out back with a lame excuse note. The OEM rims were no longer fresh painted, but now scratched, greasy and missing the tires. Nice. What a bunch of cowboys! Anyway... I may be selling the OEM rims and I have the 4 original Toyopet hupcaps, straight and rechromed, still in the plastic.
Anyone???

Last edited:
Here's a good one. Last year when I kidnapped my own truck back from the Atlanta Hillbillies I found that they had taken my brand new 33inch all terrain tires. So I called them and drove all the way back to Atlanta. Plus they didn't have the balls to be their when I came to claim them. They left 'em out back with a lame excuse note. The OEM rims were no longer fresh painted, but now scratched, greasy and missing the tires. Nice. What a bunch of cowboys! Anyway... I may be selling the OEM rims and I have the 4 original Toyopet hupcaps, straight and rechromed, still in the plastic.
Anyone???

I am interested if they are the baby moon style ones. Sent you a PM. We are working on reproducing the gasket but, at this time, don't have anything to offer.

i just saw a set of steve kopito's tail light hgaskets. from what i gather they are pretty much prototypes but they looked very nice on ranger dave's LV.

NICE NICE work! I think Gary must have taken welding classes from a robot. The welds look fantastic.

that robot's name was butch. "THE" butch. :cheers:

and you're absolutley correct, mudrak does great work and he's good people:cool:. you're in good hands for sure!

Tail Light Gaskets for FJ45LV

i just saw a set of steve kopito's tail light hgaskets. from what i gather they are pretty much prototypes but they looked very nice on ranger dave's LV.

Meaning.... is he going to reproduce these??? That would be a great thing.

i did'nt talk to steve about these in person but i saw them on a rig at the "fj45 run" 10 days ago. the owner of the Lv told me that steve had made them and was contemplating making a number of them. i guess i should'nt speak on steve's behalf since i don't know for sure. what i can tell you is that he's an extremely nice guy and very easy to deal with. you can find him on here as:

IH8MUD™ Forums

good luck!

georg @ valley hybrids

Er no such address? Can you be more specific with that? thanks.

Steve is going to reproduce the LV taillight external gasket. He's trying to improve on the ones he duplicalted from my originals.The prototypes were totaly usable. He also want's to produce the inner gasket also. You can contact Steve at; stevek@owens-export.com for more information.

Steve is going to reproduce the LV taillight external gasket. He's trying to improve on the ones he duplicalted from my originals.The prototypes were totaly usable. He also want's to produce the inner gasket also. You can contact Steve at; stevek@owens-export.com for more information.

Corresponded with Steve. In production soon. How great is that. Thanks for the lead.

4 pages....94posts.... AND NOT ONE PICTURE!!!

Damn, don't you guys know that cruiser people only read "Picture Books'???????

Marks 45wagon

Here are a few older shots of truck. I will post new ones once Gary has a chance to shoot something new.
LC091.jpg
LC087.jpg
LC083.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom