For Sale FJ45LV floors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woytovich

Science...
SILVER Star
Threads
As I am FINALLY giving some serious thought to getting started on my 66FJ45LV I am thinking it might be nice to replace the flat steel replacement floors patched in by some PO with original floors... I know there have been a couple of "parts" LV surfacing lately and I thought I'd ask if any have decent floors that might be for sale - a long shot on both counts I'm sure but it never hurts....
I'd be looking for the passenger compartment floors, my cargo are ok....
Mark

@treerootCO had some made many years ago, maybe 9-10 years. He had someone in central America make replacements.

I'm working on getting some front pans made now. They'll just be flat sheet with the ribs stamped in them. I can do the rest of the fab work and I reckon the rest of you guys could too. I'll let you guys know if it pans out (pun intended)

IMG_1980.JPG
I've got LV floors and a front seat I cut out , rusty but could be used for parts or templet . Front floors- all thats left is seat bracket , rear floors pretty complete . I'll try to post pics later to day.
I'm grafting in FJ62 floors

Love that lift you have wrapped around the deck posts.....

This isn't going to pan out. The supplier said they didn't have any rib dies that were close in size to the LV specs I provided them. Custom dies would cost a fortune.

I'm working on getting some front pans made now. They'll just be flat sheet with the ribs stamped in them. I can do the rest of the fab work and I reckon the rest of you guys could too. I'll let you guys know if it pans out (pun intended)

What wait I already cut my old floors out thinking the impossible was going to happen next thing your going to tell me is the tooth fairy isn't real . I guess I'm back to making them myself.

Actually, the next thing I have to say is that another sheet metal guy stepped up and said he may be able to make it happen. I wouldn't exactly call this an impossible endeavor. These floor pans aren't very complicated.

No promises, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom