FJ45lv at Vintage again... (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bottom line I can't keep it and the biz. I posted a reply on PBB to glen's statement.

It's a cool rig, but due to financial reasons I can't keep it. He was the only one willing to give a fair amount for the rig. It sat for a while, had a bunch of tire kickers. It's not sold, it's on consignment. I'd rather not talk about the specifics of the business deal cause this is a public domain.

I've done work to it, he said he'll do work to it. It will be a nice rig for the next owner.

I know all the bad press regarding VOR. I don't agree with mis-representing stuff.

I'll be at PMC next weekend. I'll chat with people offline. I should have the HJ-47 with me so it won't be hard to pick me out...

Seth

New body? well then sign me up for one of those new bodies ;)

27K...............ah I can remember when it was 13K........not all that long ago(but 3 owners ago)

I am confused though, you say Vintage is the only one that would give you enough for it............but then you say its on consignment, so he didnt buy it.....

I'll say what I said on PBB, just for posterity...

In the words of my hero, and Cruiser Outfitters founder Darrell Noorda...

"I would fxxxing burn it to the ground before I sold it to that a******"

;)

I could do alot with my business with some capitol, but it won't come by way of a scam artist! He had a truck we built on his front page, in fact it is the tan FJ40 used in his ads, needless to say he did some shady s***, doubled the price from the owner (who knew nothing of the guy).

EDIT, we built this one:
http://www.vintageoffroad.com/viewvehicle.cfm?id

Landpimp said:
New body? well then sign me up for one of those new bodies ;)...

Put me on the list, even if I have to go meet Greg to get it ;)

And we wonder why he is in business...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom