FJ45lpb leg room modifications (1 Viewer)

Just curious if anyone has done any modifications to allow a little more leg room in their truck. My seat has been raised about 1.5 inches which helps I'm sure, but I kind of wish that gas pedal wasn't quite so close to me if you know what I mean.

you can bend the gas pedal a bit, but make sure its not cast.....or it will break

smaller wheel and/or tilt steering.

or like me......just get use to it, I am 6' 240-250 and fit fine.......in a LPB, sure when I 1st got it felt cramped but not anymore.

Nice try, but I think I'll hold on to it for a while. I was thinking it might make a difference if the gas pedal was 2 to 3 inches shorter and was wondering if anyone has tried something like that.

When the top and doors are off, it feels a lot roomier. I drove mine 1200 miles (600 each way) this past Labor Day, with top and doors on and I'm 6', 200-210...you get used to it.

I've heard of at least 2 extended cab fabrications e.g. stretching the cab and shortening the bed.

Also, you can put a different seat in, that'll slide back further, but sticks out the back when the top is off...give you a few more inches, but only when the tops off.

A working throttle cable, may serve as 'cramped-mans cruise control'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom