For Sale FJ45LPB 3 hinge tailgate (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Decided to sell off my original OEM Toyota tailgate from my 45LPB. It is a three hinge. I will be removing all hardware, latches, hinges that are needed to mount my new tailgate from Awl-TEQ.

It is in solid shape. Not rusty. I'll let the pics do the talking. Asking $275 plus shipping. I'm sure I will regret selling this but need the cash for other cruiser parts.
IMG_1963.JPG

IMG_1964.JPG

IMG_1965.JPG

IMG_1966.JPG

IMG_1967.JPG

Last edited:
Take it apart and clean it up Kevin might have parts to bring it up to new looking. Or be a great conversation piece in your shop as Whitey stated.

I would pay 100.00 plus shipping just to hang it on my wall

Last edited:
Take it apart and clean it up Kevin might have parts to bring it up to new looking. Or be a great conversation piece in your shop as Whitey stated.

I bought one of the first batch Kevin made. Also picked up the side braces for my old tailgate. Mine wasn't rusted and worse part is where the PO undid the chains rested the tailgate on the aftermath bumper and bend the end braces. Figured I'd replace them and sell it. Waited too long, with Kevin's replacements so reasonably priced that for what used ones are worth I'll just hang on the wall in the garage.

I bought one of the first batch Kevin made. Also picked up the side braces for my old tailgate. Mine wasn't rusted and worse part is where the PO undid the chains rested the tailgate on the aftermath bumper and bend the end braces. Figured I'd replace them and sell it. Waited too long, with Kevin's replacements so reasonably priced that for what used ones are worth I'll just hang on the wall in the garage.
Ya he does great work doesn't he I have 2 gates I may play with but cutting the spot welds takes time and not fun. Anything is fixable with time.

I have a original but bobbed bed for sale that would go well with this tailgate. Ya know if that is what was holding someone back from jumping on this. :hillbilly::hillbilly:

Good luck with the sale. :beer:

Is this tailgate available? I could use it for a project I'm putting together, I don't need it perfect as I plan on using the truck and not storing it. Thanks.

Three hinge vs four hinge.

@wngrog knows someone looking for a 3 hinge :rofl:

Apparently this individual is not on mud yet .

Haha, I just realized I need a 3-hinge tailgate for my 45. My latch handles are bent to hell too.

Consider a trade? What do you need?

Is this tailgate available? I could use it for a project I'm putting together, I don't need it perfect as I plan on using the truck and not storing it. Thanks.
Are you the person that got my name from Georg at Valley that I have a tailgate if so I lost your correspondence pm me if so I have a tail gate for that person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom