For Sale FJ45 Troopy LHD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thinking about selling the troopy to fund another project. Don't need to sell but was just throwing it out there.

1979 FJ45-LVKC
4 speed manual swapped from H41 to H42.
4.10 gears
Full float rear axle
Have the full hard top with it
Fj80 power steering box swapped with all OEM steering components and Fj80 power steering pump, just need lines hooked up. Currently set up for manual operation.
Has rust in some areas.
Runs and drives great! No other issues to note. I can post more pictures sometime this week if needed.

Since owning over the last few years, I have installed the fj80 power steering box (with all OEM components), installed the proper air cleaner box, installed the proper alternator replacing the old GM alternator that was there when I bought it, repaired a lot of splicing done in the factory harness, replaced the fusable link, replaced thermostat, replaced all coolant lines, added OEM oil cooler, replaced radiator, replaced distributor cap and plug wires, and replaced the voltage regulator.

Thinking of $19,000 OBO
Would entertain trades for a 4 door cruiser of the 70, 80, 100, 200 variety.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Completely baffled why you still have this!!!! A lefty Troopy is still not very common these days. Maybe everyone is on the have to have a diesel thing. I wouldn’t mind having a good ole 2f in mine! We have twins!View attachment 2005506

Completely agree with @whitey45, I am really pleased with my 2f in the Troopy, and am still jealous of that two piece windshield, LOL.

Last edited:
No worries guys. Surprisingly this 2F has a taller carb than most and runs REALLY strong. A couple years ago our local club took our 40s out over one of the big bridges here in Charleston, SC. While the others were struggling to get over the bridge at speed, my troopy left them in the dust. Lol.

7613DD49-0A4C-4122-BC6A-4529D460CE17.jpeg

Still at 19k? Looking for another frame off to do. Did a FJ40 awhile back...
Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom