For Sale FJ45 Tailgate Lettering/Stencil Set (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi evereyone,
I have some FJ45 tailgate lettering for sale. They come in white, but other colors are possible as long as I get enough for that particular color. $60 for a set plus the $11.00 for a post office ride.
I recently had someone ask me if I could do the outside of the lettering acting as a stencil for those who would like to paint on their letters instead and yes that can be done as well. Same pricing as for the letters set.
Craig

IMG_2760.JPG

IMG_2758.JPG

IMG_2759.JPG

IMG_2761.JPG

Last edited:
Hi, Mighty,

I see you have an early tailgate and valence--curious, what goes in the round hole next to your center tailgate hinge?

A backup lamp?

Hi, Mighty,

I see you have an early tailgate and valence--curious, what goes in the round hole next to your center tailgate hinge?

A backup lamp?
It looks like a trailer plug, but there was nothing in it when I got it so who knows.

quantity 2.. I can pay now.. one for Chef and one for myself.. Both can be mailed together. No hurry. I would prefer tan but i'll take white cause, beggars cannot be choosers. PM me with paypal info and i will get you paid.
Or I can wait to see if anyone else wants a different color? Whatever works for you.

quantity 2.. I can pay now.. one for Chef and one for myself.. Both can be mailed together. No hurry. I would prefer tan but i'll take white cause, beggars cannot be choosers. PM me with paypal info and i will get you paid.
Or I can wait to see if anyone else wants a different color? Whatever works for you.
Sent you a PM

I want 2 sets please

I'd take a tan set also if you have enough demand. If not I'll take a white set. Please let me know @Mightymes.

Thanks

If you do tan run post up. I would buy a set. Looks like your niche offering has more demand than you anticipated!. Btw, super fast shipping and awesome service. Sadly the letters will sit for a bit till installation.

If you do tan run post up. I would buy a set. Looks like your niche offering has more demand than you anticipated!. Btw, super fast shipping and awesome service. Sadly the letters will sit for a bit till installation.
Yes, you're right about the demand for these things....I thought I'd sell a couple of them but boy was I wrong on that....lol! But, that's a good thing! When I get a run of them there are 6 sets on a sheet. If I can enough people that want a different color other than white, like tan/cream for instance, then I can get those made. I'm just hesitant to do that until I have a full order for another color.

2 sets please

I would like 2 sets also. White

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom